Eco-friendly commercial cleaning that takes special care of your World
Spotless World offers outstanding eco-friendly cleaning services for commercial buildings and facilities located within London area. Our team aims to create a professional, long-lasting relationship with each of our clients through superior customer service, immediate response to any problems and affordable pricing..
- Contract options – you will always be given monthly rolling or twelve months contract options, so it will be up to you to choose one that suits your company best.
- Try before you pay – we allow 1 day trial and if you are not satisfied with our service there will be no charge.
- Responsiveness – we’re confident that you’ll be pleased with our service. However, unlike many of our competitors, we also want to know if you experience any problems with our services – so we can put things right, which we’ll do within 48 hours.
- Affordable prices – we offer very competitive rates to our customers. You can have your office cleaned for as little as £39 per week including all eco-friendly cleaning products.
- Experienced and fully vetted staff – All our cleaners have a minimum of two years experience and deliver thorough and professional service at all times. Each member of staff is fully vetted for your peace of mind.
- Reliable – our cleaning teams are naturally our company’s best asset. You will find that our cleaners are highly motivated, dedicated and reliable – and they take pride in their work. Why? Because, unlike many of our competitors, we genuinely value and care for our cleaning teams, so we have a very low turnover of staff. We know that our effective staff management systems and fair attitude to our cleaners will ultimately benefit you, the customer.
- Flexible – we’ll be delighted to tailor cleaning programmes to your specific requirements. We have cleaning teams working 24 hours a day, so just tells us when you need us and we’ll be there!
We specialise in Commercial Cleaning for:
- Educational establishments.
- Hospitals and surgeries.
- Retail outlets.
- Night clubs, casinos, pubs, bars, restaurants.
- Communal areas.